Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DMVJAMS ♥

"DMVJAMS: A collective group of artists who came together to move forward the quality of talent in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area. From there we plan to effect the entire world, and will."
Today my BASED cooking video Premiered on two major blogs in the DMV: www.ddotomen.com and www.dmvjams.com! I am so excited to be involved with DMVjams and be a part of the movement which is so much bigger than just the DMV. 

Before I really started "building my brand", Tim (@YOUKNOW_WHYtook me in under his wing after Lano's (@YeahLano) "Another Day At The Office:Day Two" mixtape release party and brought me to the "Art House". The Art House is the DMVjams headquarters as well as a studio. There, I was introduced to Max (@MaxMilliwho had been an incredible role model to say the LEAST for me. After that I was introduced to Moe (@moesartdesign), Manny (@GoDDm), Jet (@JETFUTURISTIC)Fonz (@Funzito), Los (@SwaggaBoyLOS), Larry (@LARRYCAUDLE), and Manny (@itsmeMannyBe)Everyone on this team is an artist and is extremely good at what they do. I was taken right in with open arms by everyone after they saw I was on my grind as much as they were. Every one of them has made a lasting impresson on me to a level where I consider them family. As you know, I love and support good music and Lano, Los, and DDm are the three best artists in Baltimore,MD... HANDS DOWN. I have been in the studio with all of them and heard them spit on a raw level, so I support everything they do and will continue to do so.
Everyone is active and ready for Take Off in 2011. 
Tim has just started his own show, he is the host of #YOUKNOWWHY Wednesdays On DMVjams.com as well as a Trend Setter and Socialite. Jet is an incredibly beautiful stylist and fashionista who has her own Fashion and Shopping website www.wix.com/jetfuteristicMax is a edgy futuristic photographer and videographer who has built an extensive portfolio including images of  Russell Simmons, Mya, T.I., Lil Wayne, Trey Songs, Jay Holiday, Lil Boosie, Rick Ross, Danity Kane, Trina, and Ray J as well as the DMVjams fam videography milliphotography.blogspot.com/. Lano is a 19 year old tattoo artist and rapper who has taken "James Bond" to a galactic level and has proven to his listeners that he is next in line for the spotlight. He dropped 3 remixes today and his next mixtape "Bond Series Take One" drops May 2nd yeahlano.blogspot.com/ #RocketFam. Moe absolutely BLOWS my mind with his art designs and innovative ideas. His paintings and graphics are thoroughout the arthouse and adds incredible color to every wall http://moesartdesign.com/. Fonz is a artist in ALL senses he can wrtining, paint, print, draw, rap, film, and design clothing. Everytime I see him in at the arthouse, he is having a drink and working on editing a epic video. Swaggaboy...LOS who use to be signed to Bad Boys Ent. is a lyrical GENIUS to say the least. The first time I heard him spit, was a random freestyle he was doing at the Art house and I was literally starstruck by his talent. Never in my life have I heard an artist of any kind put together words so rapidly like he does. He really took me in and taught me a lot about music and life that I never knew before. His last mixtape "Shooter" was a great success and he has another on the way called "The Crown Ain't Safe" that I can't wait for http://www.youtube.com/swaggaboylostv. Larry "The Renaissance Man" is an actor, model, choreographer and Los's hypeman. As soon as i met him, he has done nothing but show me love and support. DDm is a up and coming off the walls new age rapper who is currently working on his debut album as well as songwriting for other artists http://www.goddm.blogspot.com/. Manny is a rapper who has a mixtape on the way and is on his grind! His last video to "Make It Rain" I had a cameo in http://youtu.be/zHzeKYIol8I. I can't wait to work with him again he is a extremely nice guy.
Man I Love my team... 
I am building my brand up now so one day I will have my "place" in the movement.Two weeks ago, I started working with the team on a more business level because I wanted to get more involved with everyone in it. DMVJams.com was broken down to me by Max and I saw and how much of an authority on the internet the new Beta site actually is. Max also taught me about blogging and that was the night I created this blog. The outstanding amount of creativity as a whole reflects on DMVJams.com in a major way. 
2011 is most definetaly the year for DMVjams we are launching rockets!!

#DMVJAMS #ROCKETFAM #YOUKNOWWHY 






No comments:

Post a Comment